Below is a video that describes the Alexander Technique nicely. Enjoy!
People study the Alexander Technique for a variety of reasons. Below are a few:
- Back pain
- Headaches and/or migraines
- Joint pain
- Repetitive Strain
Everyday people at work:
- Reduce stress and tension
- Improve the way you use your body at your computer
- Reconnect your mind and body
- Improve mindfulness in activity
- Prevent injury
- Improve performance
- Increase physical efficiency and awareness
- Improve coordination
Performing Artists and Speakers:
- Improve vocal and physical skill
- Enhance stage presence
- Increase body awareness
- Reduce strain
- Become more flexible and adaptable
If you would like to study the Alexander Technique in Denver, Colorado, Kristen teaches in central Denver at a studio near Santa Fe and Evans.
Kris also teaches in Littleton, Colorado.
Private lessons are $75 for a standard 50-60 minute lesson which usually includes chair, application, and table work.