Alexander Technique Denver Colorado
Looking for an Alexander Technique teacher in Denver, Colorado? You are in the right place.
What exactly is the Alexander Technique? What draws people to study it? There are a variety of reasons.
Sometimes our bodies hurt. Other times our bodies don’t move how we’d like them to. And in this world of constant stress we seem to becoming more and more disconnected from our bodies.
When people want to learn how to reconnect to their bodies, release old, unwanted movement habits that may be causing stress, tension, aches, pains, and lack of coordination, they study the Alexander Technique.
The Alexander Technique is studied worldwide by:
- People with chronic pain associated with tension in their shoulders, neck, and back.
- Individuals who want to learn to how soothe their nervous system, release their muscles, and balance their body.
- Actors, dancers, singers, and musicians who want to lessen performance anxiety, improve body awareness and enhance stage presence.
- Athletes who want to improve coordination and balance, while reducing strain.
- People who want to improve posture, coordination, and body-mind connection.
Through private lessons in the Alexander Technique, you will develop a greater sense of your movement patterns, and posture.
If you would like to study the Alexander Technique in Denver, Colorado, Kristen teaches in central Denver at a studio near Santa Fe and Evans.
She also has a location in Littleton, Colorado.
Please press the contact link below to schedule a lesson or peruse the website to learn more first!