The Alexander Technique Denver Colorado
Sometimes our bodies hurt. Other times our bodies don’t move how we’d like them to. And in this world of constant stress we seem to becoming more and more disconnected from our bodies.
When people want to learn how to reconnect to their bodies, release old, unwanted movement habits that may be causing stress, tension, aches, pains, and lack of coordination, they study the Alexander Technique.
Learn how to release old, unwanted movement habits that may be causing stress, tension, aches, pains, and lack of coordination.
The Alexander Technique is studied worldwide by:
- People with chronic pain associated with tension in their shoulders, neck, and back.
- Individuals who want to learn to how soothe their nervous system, release their muscles, and balance their body.
- Actors, dancers, singers, and musicians who want to lessen performance anxiety, improve body awareness and enhance stage presence.
- Athletes who want to improve coordination and balance, while reducing strain.
- People who want to improve posture, coordination, and body-mind connection.
Through private lessons, you will develop a greater sense of your movement patterns, and posture. You will also learn how to improve coordination and relieve tension.
If you would like to study the Alexander Technique in Denver, Colorado, Kristen teaches in central Denver at a studio near Santa Fe and Evans.
Private lessons are $70 for a standard 50-60 minute lesson which usually includes chair, application, and table work.
Please contact her below to schedule a lesson.